lwip-users

[lwip-users] TLS over TCP on LwIP

From: Frédéric Grandjean
Subject: [lwip-users] TLS over TCP on LwIP
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 08:01:51 +0000

Dear LwIP members,

In an application we’ve just developed with LwIP, comes now the request to add encryption/authentication.

I’m absolutely no expert on this topic and looking for advises on how to proceed (and especially how to start!).

We are running an application with TCP and UDP (I mean no http!)

My idea would be to use TLS, using an open source library like Mbed or OpenSSL.

Do you have some tutorial / advices /links to help me starting with this topic ?

Thanks a lot

Fred