lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP bootloader stack deinitialisation

From: Philipp Tölke
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP bootloader stack deinitialisation
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 12:05:47 +0100

I am using it like this; the bootloader uses lwip and then jumps into the
firmware-code. The firmware is a completely different program (even with
different lwip-config) and just initializes everything like it had just
booted from a power-on.

Be careful about your hardware though! We use microcontrollers by TI and
they do not mind being initialized twice but I would imagine that some
hardware would need to be carefully reset in order to work.

--
Philipp Tölke - T +49 89 999 542 58 - F +49 89 999 542 01

--
*fos4X GmbH | www.fos4x.de <http://www.fos4x.de>*
Thalkirchner Str. 210, Geb. 6 | 81371 München | DE

Handelsregister | Commercial Register: Amtsgericht München HRB 189 218
Geschäftsführer | Managing Directors: Dr. Lars Hoffmann, Dr. Mathias Müller
Unternehmenssitz | Place of Business: München, DE