lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to Free PBUF_POOL or initialize lwIP

From: Seongung Yun
Subject: [lwip-users] How to Free PBUF_POOL or initialize lwIP
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 20:38:39 -0700 (MST)

i'm currently developing a tcp based client/server function.

Everytime I make a connection and disconnection to a server, PBUF_POOL uses
more memory and the

monitoring counter increases as well.

Once, it reaches to the number of "avail", I can not make a connection any
more, because of there's any more pbuf_pool to allow.

I'd like to empty and free the pbuf_pool memory so it can connect/disconnect
no matter how many times i try do.

I tried

pbuf_free
mem_free
memp_free

tcp_close and initlwip again (but it doesn't proceed from tcp_bind (ERR_USE

-8    /* Address in use.)

Was there anything I missed?

Thank you.