lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: Re: ERR_MEM after write [LwIP 1.4]

From: Julio Cesar Aguilar Zerpa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fwd: Re: ERR_MEM after write [LwIP 1.4]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:26:54 +0200

Hi there,

I think I found a workaround/fix to my problem.

I wasn't calling the function 'sys_check_timeouts()' every cycle but everytime I got new data from the sensor. The sensor sends data every 60ms (but it varies a little) so I set the timeout timer to 50ms to be sure that the timer had expired when the new data arrived (to be sure to send only when new data arrives).

Now I call the 'sys_check_timeouts()' every cycle and it appears to work without problems. I let it run the whole night (~16 hours) and the connection was still active.

I'd like to understand why that makes a difference. Can someone help me?

Thanks and Regards,
Julio