lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ARP message stops TCP?

From: Mike Rosing
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ARP message stops TCP?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 14:47:58 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you - I have not seen that page.  I will check into that.

I did change the delay time between messages from minutes to seconds, and then the system works fine.  I have also tried a completely different approach using UDP only, and LwIP works fine, Linux fails to receive what LwIP sends.  So I think the problems I have are not on the LwIP side.

I do think the call backs are inside the interrupt, but the total time is 10's of microseconds and the system response time is milliseconds, so it should not be an issue.  But it is easy enough to measure and double check.

At this point I think LwiP is pretty solid.  Now that I understand how it works it is more robust than the rest of my system!

Mike