lwip-users

[lwip-users] Handle received data only partial

From: Paul Plankton
Subject: [lwip-users] Handle received data only partial
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 10:13:05 +0200

Hello,

within my tcp_recv()-function the "struct pbuf" which hands over the received data sometimes contains chained buffers pbuf->next where "next" points to the next buffer of data.

My problem: I'm running on an embedded system where I can't waste too much time with handling network data. So I would prefer to

a) get tcp_recv() called with only one pbuf-element in order to deal with 1460 bytes at max during one interrupt call

b) return from tcp_recv() without having fetched all data (means I handle only one pbuf and get the remaining ones during next call of tcp_recv())

My question: is there a possibility to do one of both? If yes - how can this be done?

Thanks!

Paul