lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Correct way to use SNTP safely

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Correct way to use SNTP safely
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 07:43:06 +0200

Wayne Uroda wrote:
>> Which functions are you talking about?
> I am calling only sntp_setservername and sntp_init from my code.

Ehrm, when I aske which functions you are talking about, I was referring to
your "Every other lwip function I've used [..]" to see if you're violating
threading anywhere else.

SNTP is a callback API application and must not be used from outside
tcpip_thread (unless you write your own wrapper functions). Period. Nothing
paranoid about that.

Simon