lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Connection-Abort error while netconn_connect in lwip+fr

From: Ajay Garg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Connection-Abort error while netconn_connect in lwip+freertos on Atmel-Studio-7
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 06:44:37 +0530

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the reply.

The IP-Address and Port are very well in existence; we have thousands
of (other kinds of) devices already connected to our server. (Just for
the record, our server is a MQTT-broker server. Currently I am trying
to connect our device to port 1883 on the server. 1883 is an unsecured
port,  so no SSL-related issues).

The device we are using is a SOC, using ATSAM4E8CA-AUR controller,
with KSZ8051MNL ethernet-module.
What is the best/recommended way to take a wireshark-dump in this case
(I am sorry, I have only taken wireshark-dump on OS-based systems with
full-fledged shell. Currently, no experience in taking wireshark-dumps
on an embedded-SOC).

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay