lwip-users

[lwip-users] DHCP in LWIP V2.0.2

From: simeon.trifonov
Subject: [lwip-users] DHCP in LWIP V2.0.2
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 14:04:55 +0300

Hi,

I have a question concerning the DHCP in LWIP V2.0.2. I need to get the IP address, network mask and gateway when they are received. I had a solution in LWIP V1.4.1 - the function for status change was called and I could get the needed values inside. But it doesn’t work anymore with the new stack. I suppose that I have used a strange way to do it in the older stack 😊. I saw in the documentation that the idea is to call the function dhcp_supplied_address() to check if the address is given. But this means a polling. I’m looking for more efficient way to do this using a callback function. Is there such possibility? I couldn’t fine one…

--

Simeon