lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 21:23:58 +0100

Itzik Levi wrote:
After debugging a bit further, it seems that the data corruption I'm having, is an old tcp segment, that was already received being sent again(??).
[..]
Dumps are here:https://ufile.io/gbwit

What kind of "dumps" are these, and what do you expect me to do with them?

Anyway, isn't it correct that if you destroy some segments, TCP retransmits them? As I see it, your might be hunting an error in your test setup, not a real bug.

Simon