lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliabl

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip tcp-stack reliability issue when using non-reliable network?
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 11:25:46 +0100

Itzik Levi wrote:
> These specific dumps are input stream and output stream(socket-wise), I
> attached it in the hope you can understand the nature of the corruption.
>
> In these specific dumps, I can see that I received an "old" segment suddenly
> - I specified the offsets.

Oh, so these dumps contain the traffic of the outer/lwip sockets input and
output? From reading the posts, I thought the dumps had something to do with
the android sockets you sent the PPPoS data through...

In that case, input and output should of course be correct. Having wrong data
here should not be possible.

To debug this further, would you be able to get your setup running on linux? So
that I possibly could debug it myself (if I find the time...)

Simon