lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 2.0.3 strange behavior with MBEDTLS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP 2.0.3 strange behavior with MBEDTLS
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:04:14 +0100

antonio wrote:
I am using Lwip-2.0.3 and running a basic HTTPS MbedTLS application to
request MyIP. When I connect the application to a server running on my PC,
it works fine, but when I try to connect to a remote server "api.ipify.org"
I quickly run out of heap bcz LWIP is consumes much memory.

Ehrm, is this the lwIP heap running empty, the mbedTLS memory, or both?
These two connections can differ in memory usage depending on the server configuration, I guess.

Simon