lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] mDNS

From: Louis Demers
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] mDNS
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 20:17:22 -0500

> On Dec 16, 2017, at 09:15, Dirk Ziegelmeier <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Did you configure your netif to receive broadcasts?

I followed all the steps in the mDNS documentation,

what api call should I do to explicitly  configure netif to receive broadcast ?

It more and more seems like it does not see, therefore does not respond to
broadcasts...

> Do you call
> mdns_resp_netif_settings_changed()
> when your link state / IP changes? This will trigger a broadcast.

I never change the settings after the initial setup

how do i detect the the netif status have changed ?

i've registered with

netif_set_status_callback(&netif,netif_status_callback);

and it gets called only once