lwip-users

[lwip-users] Sending 100 pings in a row, which data structures should be

From: Sebastian Gniazdowski
Subject: [lwip-users] Sending 100 pings in a row, which data structures should be set larger?
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 13:47:24 +0200

Hello,
suppose I'm sending 100 pings in a row, using socket API. I mean a tight loop that doesn't wait to receive the pings, but just sends (receiving is done after loop finishes).

Which data structures should be set to large-enough size? Is it for example MEMP_NUM_RAW_PCB? What value to assign to this define?

Is there any MBOX involved when sending pings using socket API?

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski