lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcpip_init changes for lwip 2.02

From: GuyH
Subject: [lwip-users] tcpip_init changes for lwip 2.02
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 06:47:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I had my application running with freertos OS with lwip 1.4 and I just moved
to SDK 18.1 with lwip 2.02 - I've noticed that one of the changes for the
2.02 version is omitting the call to lwip_init from inside tcpip_init (it is
now remarked in #if 0).
Why was this omitted? And should I add then lwip_init myself before? Since
the memory for instance is not initialized now and there is an assert when
taking a semaphore afterwards.

Thanks,
Guy.