lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Multiple netconn udp connection problem

From: Abbas Nozari
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Multiple netconn udp connection problem
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 12:28:28 +0330

Hi Simon,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I found what is the reason of my problem. It was because of MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB value.
by default the value of MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB is 4 and I need 6 socket. so I changed the value to 6
and my problem was solved.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 11:01 PM address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
On 25.11.2018 19:03, anmk wrote:
> [..] after adding fifth
> socket, I have null pointer in return of "netconn_new(NETCONN_UDP)" function
> and my code doesn't work.
>
> what is the problem?

Have a look at lwip_stats. The 'err' members might tell you if you are
running short of memory.

Simon