lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Webserver based on lwip 1.4.1

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Webserver based on lwip 1.4.1
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:42:50 +0100

"Keppler, Uwe" wrote:
> Does really nobody have an idea or found a similar issue?

Please don't top-post.

Your problem looks like a threading issue. Did you read and understand
http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_1_x/pitfalls.html ?

And why are you using 1.4.1, which is really old?

Furthermore, I wasn't the one offering to debug your lwipopts.h. Sending such a
large file is not a common way to ask for help here. I would have expected the
one asking you to send this to continue supporting you...

Regards,
Simon