lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help on porting lwIP to Beaglebone Black (AM335X) with Xeno

From: Baur, Elias
Subject: [lwip-users] Help on porting lwIP to Beaglebone Black (AM335X) with Xenomai
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:42:39 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am new to lwIP and did a lot of research the last couple of days. My goal ist to do real time networking between wire-connected Beagleboards. Therefore, we have been setting up a Xenomai Co-Kernel on the boards. To actually send and receive UDP-packets, we want to use lwIP.

I have found out that TI has already ported lwIP on its CPU in its Starterware: http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/StarterWare_CPSW_Port_lwIP Now I am wondering whether it is possible to adapt this for my use case? Or what do you recommend to do to get lwIP running?

Thank you very much!

Best, Eloa