lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Client handshakes but no data transmission

From: tirmalabenikasibeni
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Client handshakes but no data transmission
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:27:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

ricardoschoof wrote
> First thing I noticed was the large amount of data you're sending
> [netconn_write(conn, (const unsigned char*)(TXData), (size_t)(1500)),
> NETCONN_NOCOPY);] is this causing some overflow?

I just tried with 150 and 15, it doesnt have an effect. Besides my
ETH_RX_BUFFER_SIZE is 1536UL

And also tried your code and it worked for me, too.

After that I change only line of netconn_write in my own and it worked too.
The problem is second argument of netconn_write. Data type is not valid, I
guess. But it never returned me an error.

Anyway, thanks a lot bro, it was very helpful!