lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] https post_auto_wnd not work

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] https post_auto_wnd not work
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:50:46 +0200

"tomek wilkxt" wrote:
> > > #define LWIP_HTTPD_POST_MANUAL_WND  1
> > > In normal http:
> > > if *post_auto_wnd=1 its work ok, i can read large file.
> > > if *post_auto_wnd=0, not work (I see TCP ZeroWindow flags).
> >
> > Well, these zero windows are expected, no? You'll have to update the
> > window from your application, of course.
>
> you can show an example from manual widows update ?

RTFM:
http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_1_x/group__httpd.html#ga6cb33693ee8f0c054be82a968ceff582

"post_auto_wnd  Set this to 0 to let the callback code handle window updates by
calling 'httpd_post_data_recved' (to throttle rx speed) default is 1 (httpd
handles window updates automatically)"

Is that clear enough?

Regards,
Simon