lwip-users

[lwip-users] Help with netconn API for TCP

From: chandrahas
Subject: [lwip-users] Help with netconn API for TCP
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:25:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

Could someone please point me to a good example or function sequence for
using netconn API to implement a TCP Server?

For my application, I need to create interfaces for TCP Server to configure
the server and also provide call backs to application process on events in
TCP Server.

Is it possible to figure out the state of my TCP Server connection in the
call back function passed to /netconn_new_with_callback()/ during TCP Server
initialization ?

The passed call back function is invoked with the below events and it is not
clear in the explanation, when each event occurs:

/  NETCONN_EVT_RCVPLUS
  NETCONN_EVT_RCVMINUS
  NETCONN_EVT_SENDPLUS
  NETCONN_EVT_SENDMINUS
  NETCONN_EVT_ERROR/

I am really stuck with this and appreciate any pointers or help.

Thanks,
Sai.