lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP INFORM coming from server rather than from client

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP INFORM coming from server rather than from client
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 16:33:31 +0100

It means your computer is also running a DHCP client, the DHCP Inform is for client ip 192.168.1.11 which I assume is your computer?

So that request has nothing to do with your lwip device and there's nothing wrong with this? Or what exactly is the problem?

And in general it's much easier to analyze if you attach the wireshark capture instead of screenshots of the wireshark capture (or both if you insist)

I also assume you solved the problem with your driver that truncates your DHCP Requests? Would you care to reply on that thread?

Best regards
Jens