lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Lwip http server example raw api

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Lwip http server example raw api
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 21:36:46 +0100

Am 08.01.2020 um 01:16 schrieb grandsuri--- via lwip-users:
I am trying to compile the httpd.c and fs.c in the examples directory on
UBUNTU 14. The main function calls lwip_init() and httpd_init() and then
waits in indefinite loop. However I am not seeing any port been listening
using netstat command. I am wondering if something else has to be
initialized or configured to make the httpd work on ubuntu OS. Your help is
appreciated.

lwIP is not a replacement for your native OS sockets. In other words,
TCP connections opened in lwIP won't just show up in otehr Ubuntu tools.
Instead, lwIP will grab it's own IP that is somehow tunneled to the
network (depending on how you set up your lwIP app in Ubuntu).

Regards,
Simon