lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Receive Timeout

From: Yacob Hassidim
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Receive Timeout
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:56:06 +0200

Hello,

Thanks Simon,

Do you mean I must to enable LWIP_TCPIP_TIMEOUT and LWIP_SO_RCVTIMEO to enable
TCP receive timeout?

Can you please answer to the next question also?

The timeout value shall be set by the function netconn_set_recvtimeout().
Can I use netconn_set_recvtimeout() at any time or it must be at system startup?

Yacob Hassidim,
Real Time Embedded Software Engineer