lwip-users

[lwip-users] Netconn API, server can establish just one client

From: Mesut Cömert
Subject: [lwip-users] Netconn API, server can establish just one client
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 16:48:36 +0300

Hello,

I have developed a server device. I can establish to connect my device from a client and I can
send message from client and get response from my server.

If I want to establish to connect my device from other anyone client; Firstly, connection establish but I can't get response from server. If I close first client, responses coming to client as automatically.

I think problem is at the using of netconn_accept and netconn_recv functions. How can I solve this problem? I want to connect my server from more than one different clients.

--
Mesut Cömert
Elektrik Elektronik Mühendisi | Electrical Electronics Engineer