lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Post messages with the httpd.c example

From: Adam Baron
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Post messages with the httpd.c example
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 16:33:54 +0100

Hello,

small MTU  can be overridden  by TCP_MSS I believe. The default 536 is very small for POST indeed.

Adam

út 4. 2. 2020 v 13:41 odesílatel Trampas Stern <address@hidden> napsal:
The post parsing in the http code has couple problems.  Most of the time it will not cause issues.

First it assume the first packet includes the entire POST header.  With small MTU size this might not happen.
Second it adds a null terminator at the end of the POST header before calling httpd_post_begin().  This is a minor issue and might be considered a design intent.

Trampas