lwip-users

[lwip-users] Detect IPv4 address conflict

From: Pedro
Subject: [lwip-users] Detect IPv4 address conflict
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:41:53 -0300

Hello there!

I'm using LwIP V2.0.3 on a baremetal STM32 application and I'd like to include a notification (by LED, for example) right after the user set an IPv4 addr already in use in network.

I followed the tip from another user here (from 2012), calling a "check_address_conflict" function right after "dhcp_arp_reply" in "etharp_input", but it didn't work... I think I should trigger a query before, but I'm not sure where and when call it.

Do you guys have any tip?

Thanks in advance