lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] https server woes.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] https server woes.
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 09:36:07 +0100

Am 21.02.2020 um 21:25 schrieb Trampas Stern:
> Simon, sorry about that I assumed since you asked I would send the file.
>
> One my continual https problem, I see no end in sight the best I can
> tell at the moment is that I am getting packets which are not being
> processed.  That is I am getting retry errors on the polling as packets
> have been received but not processed.  I have not figured out the altXXX
> code and what is going on enough to determine root cause.   My guess is
> that the testing on the https was done with one active connection, and
> not with multiple and thus maybe their is a bug with multiple
> connections. However I can not confirm this.

No. We're successfully using that server on an STM32 with mbedtls. We
also added crypto hw support for the STM32 based on mbed OS and for a
3rd party TPM-like chip. It works like a charm, once you've got the
protocols and the memory set up correctly.

I admit it's not as easy as pure http, but apart from memory setup,
these were mbedtls issues, not lwIP issues.

Regards,
Simon