lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip forum FIN packet from the received after the FIN packe

From: SciMan
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip forum FIN packet from the received after the FIN packet from the initiator of the TCP connection
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 08:04:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi!
I'm using Socket API together with OS (LWIP version is 2.0.2) and I'm facing
to the following problem. A TCP connection is established successfully. Then
the initiator of the connection tries to terminate it. It sends the FIN
packed that is confirmed from the receiver, but then the receiver doesn't
send his FIN packet. By the way, in the receiver stays my code. I suspect
that I'm missing to call some timer functions and I tried different things
that I found in Internet, but always without success. Can somebody give me a
hint what I have to check to find my problem?
Thanks!