lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to send to netconn socket while waiting for input?

From: ddbug
Subject: [lwip-users] How to send to netconn socket while waiting for input?
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 21:04:19 -0700 (MST)

I have a simple netconn socket server on freeRTOS.
It reads request from client and sends reply in same thread. This works
fine.

Now I have requirement to send to the same client socket from other thread,
while the server thread waits on netconn_recv().
Any examples available for in this case?
Is TCPIP core locking needed?

Sorry for a silly beginner question, but could not find any clear answer in
the FAQ.

My LwIP version is 2.0.3.

ddbug