lwip-users

[lwip-users] Freertos + lwip on stm32f407

From: insertokai
Subject: [lwip-users] Freertos + lwip on stm32f407
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 03:16:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi

I am developing tcp echo server on stm32f407. I am using freertos and lwip
1.3.2.
I added lwip in project and created task in rtos. But server starts working
after several restartsand after the next restart, it stops working again.
 I checked by Wireshark. When it works it respond on ARP, but when it
doesn't work,  there are no incoming packets to server (checked in code).

anyone know this ?