lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip, mqtt and mbedtls

From: goldsimon
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip, mqtt and mbedtls
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 22:58:56 +0200

Manu Abraham wrote:
> [..]
>  #error "lwip_sanity_check: WARNING: TCP_WND is larger than space
>provided by PBUF_POOL_SIZE * (PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE - protocol headers).
>If you know what you are doing, define LWIP_DISABLE_TCP_SANITY_CHECKS
>to 1 to disable this error."
>
>So, What should be done ?
>
>Am I going on the right track, or something is wrong somewhere ?

I think so. TLS has this far only been used in setups with relatively large RAM
settings. It could be tweaked, but you'd have to know what you're doing. The
current compile time checks are there to help you to not get stuck in the
middle of a transfer because you're out of memory. That doesn't mean you always
need all memory...

Regards,
Simon