lwip-users

[lwip-users] Lwip client can't connect to another lwip server

From: murat palaci
Subject: [lwip-users] Lwip client can't connect to another lwip server
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:47:38 +0000

Hello,

I have two boards that I developed using STM32F1 with PHY

I used standard tcp_echoclient and tcp_echoserver codes in lwip.

That two boards connect and accept all connections coming from PC via Hercules Software.

So there is no problem on my codes and hardware.

But when I want to connect tcp_echoclient to tcp_echoserver, tcp_echoserver does not accept the request coming from tcp_echoclient.

Client state shows SYN_SENT and
Server state shows nothing

But as I said the client and server can connect to the PC successfully

What can I do in this situation?

Thanks

Murat