lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] VLAN configuration with mbed

From: Nada Ali
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] VLAN configuration with mbed
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2020 17:50:54 +0400

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to ask on mbed website but got no reply. I found people on the LWIP users working on that. The problem is I can't post any question as I don't have the permission.

Could you please help to be able to post and share it with other LWIP users.

Regards

Nada

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 1:49 PM goldsimon@gmx.de <goldsimon@gmx.de> wrote:

Am 07.12.2020 um 08:32 schrieb Nada Ali:
> Dear LWIP team,
>
> Please any update regarding my question about the VLAN ID.

Sorry, this seems like an mbed question to me?

Regards,
Simon