lwip-users

[lwip-users] ARP announcement

From: simeon.trifonov
Subject: [lwip-users] ARP announcement
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 14:56:09 +0300

Hi all,

I see is some cases ARP announcement in the Wireshark logs. Actually this is an Ethernet packer transported via mailbox of EtherCAT:

But this ARP announcement is seen only sometimes. The question is what can trigger it? I suppose that it comes after power on of the device. But I can’t see it after every power on. I expected that I also should see it after link down/up, but it seems that I’m wrong. So what is the event that triggers this ARP announcement?

Best regards!

--

Simeon Trifonov, Ph. D.

Head of Development Department