lwip-users

[lwip-users] Porting LwIP with RA6M4

From: Taha Aboud
Subject: [lwip-users] Porting LwIP with RA6M4
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 18:27:38 +0100

Hi, I am using RA6M4 for a project based on TCP connectivity and I want to add a library(freemodbus) which works with LwIP TCP stack.
Since this MCU is using FreeRTOS+TCP stack, I want to switch to LwIP in order to use and integrate the library with my application.

Is this feasible ? Do you have an idea on how to add Lwip to RA microcontrollers?
(posted this in renesas forum but no answer :/ )

Thank you

Taha