lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] using LWIP_PBUF_CUSTOM_DATA together with socket api

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] using LWIP_PBUF_CUSTOM_DATA together with socket api
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 22:02:14 +0100

Am 19.02.2022 um 21:50 schrieb Massimiliano Cialdi:
On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 9:38 PM goldsimon@gmx.de <goldsimon@gmx.de> wrote:
The easiest way probably might be to implement a socket read function
that returns netbufs instead of the standard socket read function. But
that's not implemented yet.
Alternatively I could replace the socket API of the project I'm
porting with the netconn API. The only issue is that such project also
makes use of the `select` API. How can I replace it or implement it
with the netconn API?

Well, there's still an undone task in our tracker to convert the socket
API to just be a "copying" wrapper around the netconn API.
Unfortunately, it's not like that now and select is not available for
netconns, yet.

Regards,
Simon