lwip-users

[lwip-users] Hello everybody

From: Florin Medeleanu
Subject: [lwip-users] Hello everybody
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 14:33:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
This is the first time I post on this mail list.
I would like to design an application based on lwip with an Mpsoc Zynq Ultrascale+ (ZU4EV) to be able to get data from Ethernet interface in TCP mode (connected to PS), to pass to PL, process it here and to pass it to sfp interface.
However I noticed the archive mail list is no longer active (and its archive) at
http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/mailinglist.html
Any help would be the appreciated. And as usual, we are always in late with the projects and deadlines.

Thanks.
Florin

Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.