lwip-users

[lwip-users] Supported DNS via DHCP Not Changing On Network Change

From: Hamish Banham
Subject: [lwip-users] Supported DNS via DHCP Not Changing On Network Change
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 10:06:21 +1000

Hi,

During testing of our network stack (2.1.2), we changed networks from a network that supplied two DNS entries via DHCP to one DNS entry via DHCP. However, it appears that the secondary DNS was not cleared internally.

Has anyone run into similar problems? We're still tracking down the root cause but it looks to be on the side of LwIP..

Regards,
Hamish