lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Correct mbedtls version for lwip

From: Indan Zupancic
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Correct mbedtls version for lwip
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:12:24 +0200

Hello Kosma,

On 2022-07-28 13:51, Kosma Moczek wrote:
I am specifically looking for a version compatible with lwip 2.1.2 (due
to my vendor's half-assed port).

I highly recommend to not use your vendor's port, but an up-to-date
version, either released or the latest git. Also double check if your
ethernet driver is buggy (especially if your vendor like ST and tries
to do zero copy).

It would be nice if working versions of external dependencies would be
documented. I'd try the latest version of lwIP with the latest version
of MBedTLS and see what happens.

Greetings,

Indan