lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] [EXTERNAL] SLAAC

From: Zayzay, Edman G
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] [EXTERNAL] SLAAC
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:55:06 +0000

LWIP 2.1.3 already provide a way for you to do SLAAC.  Enable CONFIG_LWIP_IPV6_AUTOCONFIG  and Look at the following functions netif_create_ip6_linklocal_address() and eui64_copy().

You will need to send router solicitation to get the network prefix on the interface also.

Edman

Edman G. H Zayzay

Principal Embedded Software Engineer

Energy Automation Solutions (EAS)