lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP Server with LWIP

From: Indan Zupancic
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP Server with LWIP
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 19:36:41 +0100

Hello Artem,

On 2022-10-31 17:33, Artem Moroz wrote:
Today I got to work this LWIP DHCP server code :
https://github.com/avrxml/asf/blob/master/thirdparty/lwip/lwip-tinyservices/tinydhcpserver.c
It is slightly bigger than the previous one, but it works like a charm.

Sadly, you're not allowed to use it, its license says:

"Subject to your compliance with these terms, you may use Microchip
 software and any derivatives exclusively with Microchip products."

STM32F746 is not a Microchip product, and copyright being what it is,
you're not even allowed to use it for your own use.

So I recommend fixing one of the other implementations.

Sorry,

Indan