lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Server RST after ACK

From: Mr. Andrei Chichak
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Server RST after ACK
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:45:03 -0700

Oh, interesting. A while back I had the same sort of issue with an ESP8266
running ESP’s AT command interpreter wrapped around LwIP.
I’d repeatably get a SYN/RST event if I didn’t keep the channel busy enough.
Unfortunately, with a http server, the person sitting at the keyboard
determines how often packets will flow.
Unless I refreshed the screen automatically, something would timeout, and the
I ended up working around it rather than persisting, it didn’t seem like ESP
was willing to do any investigation lest they loose face(?).
(I guess I’m not adding anything other than “me too”)