lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP deInit

From: Thompson, Jeff
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP deInit
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 21:49:49 +0000

As part of a robust network recovery scheme, I need to take down the TCP/IP stack, reset my Ethernet PHY, then bring it all back up again. I looked for a de-init function but didn’t see one. Is there a graceful way to accomplish this? Right now, I just reboot to avoid issues with freeing up any allocated memory and causing fragmentation or other problems.

Jeff Thompson  |  Senior Electrical Engineer - Firmware
+1 704 752 6513 x1394
www.invue.com