lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip-users Digest, Vol 234, Issue 6

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip-users Digest, Vol 234, Issue 6
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 19:33:58 +0100

Hi Peter,

On Sat, Feb 25, 2023 at 05:53:40PM +0000, Peter wrote:

> >Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP Project Question
>
> Here is a sample lwipopts.h which I have spent made days or weeks on.
> It contains a lot of potentially useful comments.

No one should spend days or weeks on their lwipopts.h, embedded
documentation in opt.h is pretty good IMHO and most options are self
explanatory anyway.

> LWIP has been largely abandoned now. It is very good but it is now
> over 15 years old and most of the people working on it have moved on,
> so getting support is hard.

There is actually a reply from a lwIP developer to Phil's question,
maybe you should revisit your assumption.

And please stop replying to the digest, it breaks mail threads and makes
it hard to follow up.

Sylvain