lwip-users

[lwip-users] Documentation for tcp_backlog_accepted()?

From: Scott Miller
Subject: [lwip-users] Documentation for tcp_backlog_accepted()?
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 17:29:00 -0700

Is there any documentation for the listen backlog in lwIP? It's not covered at all in the wiki and none of the examples seem to use it.

I'm trying to get my HTTP server to perform at a reasonable level, and that means being able to accept a few incoming connections at a time. Am I supposed to be calling tcp_backlog_accepted() in the tcp_accept callback each time a new connection comes in? That seems to at least get a SYN, ACK response to the connections.

I want to make sure I've got this part right before I spend too much time troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Scott