lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Issue with lynx --source and gopher menus with h gopherty

From: Zachary Lee Andrews
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Issue with lynx --source and gopher menus with h gophertype
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 10:40:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 2 Sep 2020, Thomas Dickey wrote:

Here's a gophermap with links for the case you constructed and the
test-case from Tobias Girstmair in April 2019:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lynx-dev/2019-04/msg00004.html

In the current code, both test-cases work; removing those lines
makes the "GET" example stop working.

Very strange; the GET /?p=1245 example continues to work on my boxen even after removing those lines.

I'm really scratching my head on this one.