lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Gemini Support?

From: Visiblink
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Gemini Support?
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 18:25:25 -0700

First, thank you so much for supporting gopher for all these years and
for maintaining the browser that I've been using since 1990-something.

I browse a number of gopher sites, but a lot of the people who were once
there are now using the gemini protocol (see
https://gemini.circumlunar.space/ for information).

Is there any possibility that gemini support might be added to lynx in
the future? One of the best features of lynx is that it allows users to
access gopher and the web in the same client. It would be great to add
gemini as well.

-v