lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Removing bookmarks

From: Halaasz Saandor
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Removing bookmarks
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 17:50:27 -0400

2020/09/21 13:50 ... Travis Siegel:
Is your bookmarks file in the root dire ctory? I find that windows really doesn't like users using files that are in the root of a drive. If it's in a subdirectory, then obviously this isn't the problem, but figured I'd mention it, just in case.

Actually, it is best if anything you change for yourself is under the directory named in the environental variable USERPROFILE; better yet, in a directory for only Lynx under that in APPDATA. For me I do this in a batch file:
set HOME=%APPDATA:\=/%/lynx