lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] online radio station playlist.

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] online radio station playlist.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 17:06:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,
truly hoping I am missing something obvious.
I am a fan of this Toronto radio station.
www.boom973.com
There are moments like today when I tune in close to the end of a song where I really wish I could access their recently played listing. Given most of the rest of the site works, I can enter contests for example,
I am hoping there is a trick here allowing me to access this content.
for example the song played just before 5 p. m. eastern, today September 29th.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kare